CAT WHEEL DOZERS
Cat Wheel Dozers are designed with durability built in. This ensures maximum availability through multiple life cycles. With optimized performance and simplified serviceability, Cat Wheel Dozers?allow you to move more material efficiently and safely at a lower cost per ton. Engineered for your demanding work in large dozing applications, the large Wheel Dozers in the Cat Wheel Dozer line is an ideal match for large mining operations, power generating utilities, the general contracting industry and wherever mobility, versatility and compaction is needed. Explore the the Cat Wheel Dozer product line and find the model built for your job site by clicking below.
CAT WHEEL DOZERS KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES
Your bottom line is improved with the Cat Wheel Dozers highly durable structures that achieve multiple life cycles and withstand the toughest loading conditions.
- Full box-section rear frame resists torsional shock and twisting forces.
- Castings in the engine end frame are used in high stress areas to spread high?loads.
- Cast axle pivot mounting areas better disperse stress loads for increased structural integrity.
- 90 percent of the machine structure is robotically welded to provide highly consistent welds and increased strength.
Cat Wheel Dozers have features designed to reduce downtime
- Longer service intervals on fluids and filters.
- Safe and convenient service with ground level or platform access and grouped service points.
- Swing-out doors on both sides of the engine compartment provide easy access to important daily service checks.
- Ecology drains for ease of service and prevention of?spilling potential environmental contaminants.
- Centralized remote pressure taps.
- Reduce downtime with VIMS system notifications so your operators and technicians can resolve any problems before failure.
Important Benefits of Wheel Dozers
- Power Train: Move material more efficiently with improved power and control.
- Hydraulics: Productivity enabling you to move more and make more.
- Operator Station: Best-in-class operator comfort and ergonomics.
- Technology Solutions: Greater productivity through Integrated Electronic Systems.
- Serviceability: Enabling high uptime of wheel dozers by reducing service time.