Cat Backhoe Loaders
Whether you’re digging, trenching, back-filling or handling material, a Cat? Backhoe Loader will meet your needs. Caterpillar sets the industry standard with powerful, comfortable, and versatile machines designed to do more work, faster. With relatively small frame sizes, Cat Backhoe Loaders deliver the precise handling and power to job sites larger equipment may never reach. Providing you with improved productivity and lower machine operating costs. Find the Cat Backhoe Loader most fit for your job site needs by clicking below.
Cat Backhoe Loader Key Benefits & Features
- UNMATCHED COMFORT: A spacious, ergonomic-automotive style operator station allows you to work comfortably and productively all job long.
- RIDE CONTROL: To reduce possible operator fatigue and increase operator comfort while improving material retention, the optional Ride Control System gives you the ability to adjust to any road condition for a smoother ride; including load and carry, highway or job site navigation.
- LOAD SENSING HYDRAULICS: Remain in control whether trenching or precise-digging with a powerful, closed-center hydraulic system that incorporates pressure and flow to application demand for fine precision and high productivity, including:
- Better fuel efficiency
- Quieter operation
- Reduced component wear
- Cooler hydraulic temperatures
- Full forces at any engine speed
- WIDE RANGE OF ATTACHMENT OPTIONS: No matter what specific task you needed completed, there are several attachments available to choose from to make using your Cat Backhoe Loader more sufficient to your specific needs, including:
- Buckets (Standard Duty, Heavy Duty, Heavy Duty Rock, Soil Excavation, Coral and Ditch Cleaning)
- Cold Planers
- Thumbs (mechanical and hydraulic)
- Vibratory Plate Compactors
- Quick Couplers
- INTEGRATED TOOL CARRYING: Allows for greater versatility witch quick change forks, buckets, blades, and brooms.
- POWERTRAIN: Travel speed of 25 mph (40 kph) to get between sites faster.
Cat Backhoe Loader Model Overviews