THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The Ohio Ag Equipment Technician Internship Program in cooperation with AGCO and The University of Northwestern Ohio (UNOH) is a program developed to educate students to become top-notch service technicians. The program consists of completion of the Associates Degree in Agriculture Equipment Technology at UNOH under sponsorship of Ohio Ag Equipment. Upon graduation, sponsored students will earn a potential offer of employment at Ohio Ag Equipment.
Students go through specialized curriculum to understand all aspects of agriculture equipment, including:
- a broad knowledge of repair and rebuild of complex machinery components
- the ability to work with electronic diagnostic equipment
- the operational skills of computer-based technical reference manuals
Study time in the program is divided between classroom and lab-based mechanical work on agricultural equipment being used on farms today.
- Minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average
- Maximum of 10 days absent per year
- Submit assignment questionnaire, high school transcripts, and 3 recommendation letters
- Online application
- Complete Mechanical Comprehension Test
Tuition Reimbursement, up to $875 per session (program consists of 16 sessions), will be paid to the student at the end of each session based on the below scale:?1st Session = $875 Reimbursed (Student MUST finish session to qualify for reimbursement)
All other sessions:
3.20 – 3.49 = $788
3.00 – 3.10 = $700
2.80 – 3.00 = $613
2.50 – 2.79 = $525
Students will pay tuition up front to University of Northwestern Ohio as required by the University.
Students will sign a Tuition Reimbursement Agreement as you are expected to work for Ohio CAT a minimum of two (2) years upon graduation.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY:
Phone – 513-672-6963
EEO, Veterans & Disabled Employer and VEVRAA/503 Federal Contractor.